Subject: [Leica] Wk 24 PAW [Berube]
From: "Michael E. Berube" <MEB@GoodPhotos.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 13:17:13 -0400

http://www.goodphotos.com/01wk24.html
A shot that I REALLY liked. Interestingly though it looks like I
manipulated it a lot in Photoshop (actually PaintShopPro 7) I actually
didn't do anything except adjust the brightness a little. It scanned very
soft and dreamy. It was shot on Agfa's new (to the US) Vista 800 ISO print
film and my BessaR w/Jupiter 3 (wide open) just at dusk outside in the shade.

I found the Vista to be a bit grainier than Supra or Portra 800, but it
could be that I had it processed at a different lab than my normal as I was
in a hurry to see the Vista's results.

I had a great time at a wedding Saturday but haven't got the proofs back
yet. If anything from the rolls is especially nice, I'll post an alternate too.

http://www.goodphotos.com/1aWk.html
the project over all (thus far.)

http://www.goodphotos.com/OneAWk/optional1aWk.html
the project thumbnailed.