Subject: [Leica] Servicing Leica's in Australia
From: "Tony Salce" <NadinaTony@bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 21:25:11 +1000

I have asked this question previously but due to a problem with my hard
drive lost the relevant emails in response to this question.

I would like to know the opinions of those that have had Leica's serviced in
Australia. Would you recommend the service people ?  I know one of you
previously recommended someone named Jorge in Melbourne. Could you please
advise further about this. I would like to have an M3 serviced.

Thanks,

Tony Salce

Replies: Reply from "Tony Salce" <NadinaTony@bigpond.com> ([Leica] Servicing Specialities)