Subject: [Leica] How many blocks ?
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 22:37:11 -0300

Hello dearest fellows,

I have a question for you all there :

How many blocks from home should we have our darkrooms ?

I'm about to move my darkroom from home since I have it just by the side of
the kitchen. Sometimes I find in the darkroom lots stuff that have nothing
to do within there. Socks, bottles of milk, Diet Coke, some potatoes and
whatever your imagination can reach...
This of the above without saying that the fridge is also in there.

There are several nights that I like to spend printing black and white for
my own, not for third parties, I'll miss this. But by now I can't bear it
anymore.
The other time I was looking for a contact printer aid, I opened the drawer
where usually it could be found but...guess what ! My son's little school
bag was there. And more, a milky way made up a sticky film (not HP5+, nor
Agfa, nor Technical...). Of course it was chocolate milk so the drawer
could've serve as a Sepia toner tray.

Well, tired of all of that nice state of the art situation I decided t take
the darkroom out of house. But I know I will miss it.

Regards.

Pablo