Subject: [Leica] Re: Metering with a Visoflex and Bellows
From: "Richard Setchim" <rvys@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 18:42:17 -0000

I have a copy of the close up exposure adjustment table which I will gladly
fax to the person who was embarking on the wonderful world of close-ups
through a Visoflex. With 65mm elmar - magic! In my case all made much more
sense when I watched the meter needle move when racking out bellows mounted
on an M5. If I was in New York I would gladly lend my M5 for the
purpose........

Regards,
Richard Setchim
London