Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: jupiter 8 users?
From: "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 13:50:12 +0200

> You get what you pay for

SHORT:
Bullshit.

LONG:
Can you please possibly prove your statement, sire? Especially when
it comes to Russian SM lenses? (of course some *statistically meaning*
proof.. :)

I use Jupiter 12 which is marvellous. Bought for 25$.
I had a Jupiter 3 (1.5/50), sharper than e.g. Canon 1.4/50
through all f/stops. Also very cheap.

You can buy a MF folder and get sometimes better results than from
MF Mamiyas... :) (Example: Kodak Medalist 620) :)
- -----
                                St.
                     (Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy)
              http://www.geocities.com/Stanislaw_Stawowy
            Echelon/Carnivore lines: Bob Black, Hakim Bey,
           Ralph Klein, Sabotage in the American Workplace
begin  romeo_juliet.exe.vbs

Message from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: jupiter 8 users?)