Subject: [Leica] Photo Taken on LA LUG Outing
From: "Douglas Landrum" <dflandrum@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 22:53:12 -0700

My only scanned and posted photo from the LA LUG stroll around San Pedro,
California is posted here:

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=126894

San Pedro is an old ethnic community of fishermen, longshoremen and
supporters of the vast port facilities of Los Angeles and Long Beach.  The
community stands at the entrance to the harbor.  These men are survivors of
the rough and tumble life on the edge of our portal to the seven seas and
Pacific Rim.

Comments are welcome on or off list.

Douglas F. Landrum
Laguna Beach, California