Subject: Re: [Leica] Stopped at PENN Camera Today--eeeekkk!!
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 18:36:46 EDT

In a message dated 6/10/01 5:23:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time, icommag@toad.net
writes:

<< That comment was tongue in cheek, as I do not think of cameras as an
 investment. >>

Steve: I know it was tongue-in-cheek. Dealers buy for investment. Most of the
rest of us buy to use - a very few on this list, I suppose, are collectors as
well. The fact remains that truly great products do maintain their value.

Waddaya mean, you don't expect to be around in 30 years? You don't know the
surprises Johnson & Johnson has in store for us.

Seth         LaK 9