Subject: RE: [Leica] Meter shut-off/shutter lock
From: Stephen Patriquen <patriquen@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 02:46:59 -0700 (PDT)

>>"Another reason I didn't like this camera"

>So don't buy one.

Gosh. Thanks! Never thought of that! I'll make myself
a note.

>>"which should really be called the FE3A...

>Who cares what it's *called* for heaven's sake?

Double gosh. I guess *I* care. Truth in advertising,
after all.
That new Jag is really a Ford, too :-)
(and don't get going on the Cosina/Voigtlander
issue...)

>>"I understand that left-eye preference is associated
with
left-handedness"

>Not really.

Well, yes, really. In the general poulation, I think
you will find a strong co-relation.

...>my brother, for example, is right handed. He
*used* to be
right-eyed

See? there you go. Sorry about his problem, and I
apologise to the 20% left-eyed minority...

But I would *really* like it if Leica could arrange
SOME sort of meter/shutter lock on M cameras.

No - it doesn't have to be an eye-poking SS lever
stand-off. That's just one workable (for me) solution.
BTW - didn't the CL have this?

Steve Patriquen
London
Trying to remember to shut off the M Motor and then
take one more shot before changing the SS to "off"
before putting his M6ttl back in the bag...(as well as
not buying a Nikon FE3A)