Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 timer
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 20:19:00 -0400

At 11:23 AM 6/9/2001 -0700, G. Michael Paine wrote:
>I am getting an M6. The M6 does not have a self timer as did my M3
>and I shall miss it.
>Question: is there a add-on timer for the M6 as there use to be for
>older Leica'?

Pick up one of two things.

There are a number of aftermarket self-timers available both used and new.

Or pick up a Leica APDOO and an OZTNO adapter.  This is what I took to
Ireland on my honeymoon and the shots of my bride and me at the Bridge at
Mam came out just fine, and thank you for the asking!

The second is the recommended solution as it is honest-to-Oscar-Barnack, 100%.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!