Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: I'm Ruining My Glasses
From: Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 12:01:20 -0700

This is my understanding as well.  However, it's been suggested that
the rubber covering can be removed from the M6 eyepiece and fitted
over the eyepiece for the M2/3.  One just has to remove the
eyepieces ...

Ken Wilcox wrote:

> I've been told that the M6 eyepiece cannot be
> used on the M3. Something about a  different
> optical system. (If I recall correctly, Sherry
> told me this)

- --
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:belinkoff@earthlink.net
"It matters little how much equipment we use; it
matters much that we be masters of all we do use." - Sam Abell

Message from Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com> ([Leica] Re: I'm Ruining My Glasses)