Subject: [Leica] Leica M & R FS 15 Heliar
From: LEICAMAN56@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 00:09:11 EDT

I have the following Leica items for sale.  Please contact me off list or
call 800-755-5342.  I am a full line dealer and accept all major credit
cards.  Will ship anywhere in the world.

Leica 100/2.8 APO Macro w/ 1.1 Elpro  Demo lens in case and box.  Leica Demo
warr.           $2100.00

Leica 50/1.4 Summilux R 3cam version, 55mm filter size, built in hood.  Mint
in Leitz Red & White box.       $750.00

Leica 35/2.8 Elmarit R, 3 cam version, built in hood.  Beautiful small lens
for the R.  Box and caps.Mint.      $650.00

M4 Chrome, Mint condition.  Absolutely gorgeous.  No meter or lug marks,
scratches or dings.  Original "L" seal and IB.  Stunning!       $2200.00

Voightlander 15mm Heliar.  LNIB.  Taken out twice and immediately put away
again.  Selling for an LHSA friend with health problems.  Can't tell from
new!        $385.00.

Bill Rosauer