Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: Leitz Focomat V35 AF enlarger
From: lea <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 10:17:52 -0500

Is this sold yet? If not, I have a couple of questions.

I am not hands-on familiar with this enlarger but I have heard wonderful
things about it. Is is complete? By that I mean could I plug it in and
have it work without having to buy any other accessories? If not, what
additional parts would be necessary to make it complete.

I anxiously await word from you.
Lea

Ai Buangsuwon wrote:

> FS: Leitz Focomat V35 AF enlarger w/ Focotar 40mm f2.8, Vario
> Contrast Module and  neg carrier,in excellent condition. Will include
> the book "Leica Darkroom Practice, the Focomat Manual" by Seck.
> $800.00 + shipping
>
> Ai Buangsuwon
> Altadena, CA

- --