Subject: Re: [Leica] Voigtlander 21mm??? ANY EXPERIENCE????
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 10:09:33 -02-30

At 07:24 AM 6/8/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Most of the time I was shooting at f4 because of the low light
>inside the museum(I hate to use flashes). The lens performed
>extremely well wide open. Like a local photographer I know like to say,
>"sharp as a tack". I find that I like the 21 finder better than the Leica 21
>finder(did I actually say that?). This lens is going to get alot of use.
>I'll post some pics on photo.net
>in the next few days.

How is the vingetting?

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
http://www.straylight.ca
PictureDesk International .....news pictures ONLINE!
http://www.picturedesk.org  and http://www.newscom.com

Replies: Reply from "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net> (Re: [Leica] Voigtlander 21mm??? ANY EXPERIENCE????)