Subject: Re: [Leica] Wk 22 & 23 [MeB]
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 06:03:39 +0200

Hi Michael,

The week 22 picture looks nice in small version but when I look at the enlarged
version, it is apparent that it is too soft. Especially the tree in the
foreground being out of focus is disturbing. The haiku is great, though.

As for week 23, it too is soft, and in addition you should have waited a split
second for the woman's face to be out of the shadow. I also think that there is
too much dead space in the lower half of the picture.

Nathan

"Michael E. Berube" wrote:

> PAW
> http://www.goodphotos.com/1aWk.html