Subject: Re: [Leica] re: rolling thunder
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 11:09:15 -0700

>nice work steve -- i have an Easy Rider from like nine years ago that has
>a big article on rolling thunder in it -- the photographer captured it in
>a somewhat different way, apparantly just asking any woman he came across
>to flash him. i'd no idea how well such an approach could work,
>though i've yet to incorporate the technique in any of my work.....
>
>kc

The flashing would seem to be a fairly common occurence. Years ago I worked
on loading docks and frequently had bikers as colleagues. They read biker
magazines (don't remember the titles), at least one of which had a section
entitled "SHOW YER TITS" with photographs of biker women flashing.

I also remember a fairly off-color joke from one of those mags that I dare
not post to this distinguished list. If you would like to hear it, email me
privately.

Guy