Subject: Re: [Leica] A First Leica Story
From: "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 21:23:26 -0500

Still one of my favorite leicas to use. My black II is also from 1932. I
just shot some rolls of XP2 with it at the year anniversary of the DDay
museum here in New Orleans.
I had to try out my new voigtlander 21/f4. Most of the time I keep a 50
summar on my II. Maybe some softness, but still damn good pics.

Chris Williams