Subject: Re: [Leica] Nikon + Planar
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 06:20:18 +0800

To add additional angst to Mark Rabiner's already chewy nature, I might
like to add that the Hassy 80/2.8 Planar is a very nice combo when fitted
(with a Kenko adapter) to my Nikon F90.

I use the Planar at f2.8-f4.0, and aperture priority setting on my Nikon. I
use the Nikon's focus conformation occasionally when I need it.

The pictures are superb CZ quality - vibrant, full of life and sharp.
Bokeh? Very good as well.

So where'e the Leica? I still have my M-series and I will continue to use
that for my own contemplative form of photography. Sometimes, I am in the
mood for rangefinders too.

A varied diet is good (and also essential) for health.

Dan K.

                   He who conquers his anger,
                    conquers a strong enemy.

Replies: Reply from D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg> (Re: [Leica] Nikon + Planar)