Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Days
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 00:27:04 -0400

Robert,

> Where can I get information on Leica days?  You know, the where and when
> for USA dealers?  I live in Central PA and can easily get to
> Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC, and NYC.  And...do most dealers take phone
> sales for the 10% discount or do you have to be there?

Don't know about the phone sales, but there's a Leica Day coming up at Penn
Camera in Rockville, Maryland (just north of DC) on June 16th.  I'll be
there, trying to decide if I should spend my life's savings on the new 28
summicron-M, or an R8.

Here's the link you want to a listing of Leica Days:

<http://www.leica-camera.com/unternehmen/international/usa/events/index_e.ht
ml>

Dan