Subject: Re: [Leica] Anyone experience with Foto Koester (Münster)?
From: Georg Bauer <gb@f-2.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 19:57:59 GMT

Hi!

In article <B7413970.274E%cyberdog@attglobal.net>,
leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us wrote:

>Does anyone on the LUG, especially our German luggers, have experience with
>Foto Koester in Münster ?

Yep. My favorite dealer for photo equipment. Not really the cheapest
available, but cheap is not always the best option to choose ...

>They are offering a lot of equipment in "demo" condition.
>Are they serious ? Any recommendations ?

Yep, they are serious. And the demo equipment usually is "demo" by Leica
- - stuff that was in vitrines to show and moved between fiew hands, but
all with full warranty. I bought a 90/2.8 and a 50/2.8 from their demo
list and except the smaller price tag I didn't note a difference to new
equipment.

Actually I bought all my Leica gear - except the Rapidwinder and the
Rapidgrip, of course - there. But then, I am living something about 1-2
kilometers away from them ;-)

bye, Georg (not working for, but buying at Foto Köster)

- --
http://hugo.f-2.org/