Subject: [Leica] M6 TTL Strap Uncomfortable
From: "Juan J. Buhler" <jbuhler@pdi.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 11:40:25 -0700 (PDT)

Consider getting a used strap if you want something well made and good
looking.

The other day I went to Keeble&Shutchat looking for a strap for my M6.
After browsing through the new stuff, I decided I didn't like any of
them (too much plastic.) Then I saw, next to their used camera desk, a
carboard box with a sign: "used straps--$1". I got a beautiful leather
one, from a Pentax Spotmatic. It looks great and is pretty strong.

 Juan J. Buhler | Sr. FX Animator @ PDI | http://www.crosswinds.net/~jbuhler