Subject: RE: [Leica] Cropping and the whole damn thing [was: Digital cropp ing]
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 12:35:43 -0500

Henry

Now I remember. Number three was, "Make sure you press the shutter."
Forgetting that one certainly saves on film.

Gotta say, though, as simple as these things sound, they aren't as easy to
apply as one might think. I see lots of photographs that lack simplicity.
The most powerful photographs, IMHO, are those that you can describe right
off the bat with a single adjective. Cluttered not being one.

Dave