Subject: Re: [Leica] Nikon + Tamron revisited
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 11:45:13 -0300

on 4/6/01 11:09 AM, Ted Grant at tedgrant@home.com wrote:

> So after the lesson with lesser equipment, now have learned to only take
> Leica in the future.;-)
> ted

Ted,

don't forget that Zeiss lenses were involved on good results also.
Vibrant and saturated as Leica glasses.
The same for Schneider.

So,  let's have Leica+Zeiss+Schneider (especially 'Cron+Planar+SA)

By the way, I've been using my Elmar 50/2,8 on one of my M2's and have to
say that colors are really vibrant plus a very comfortable pastel
tonalities.

Vote for the unforgettable and beloved Elmar 50/2,8.
(Latest version, of course)

Pablo