Subject: Re: [Leica] web site
From: "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 08:50:24 -0500

Lee in Mississippi,

For not too much $$, you can get a flatbed scanner for scanning prints. The
Agfa e50 runs about $175. Very easy to use(this coming from a wet darkroom
man).
Of course for about $450-$1200 you can get a film scanner.Its the best if
your looking to scan negatives and slides. Nikon scanners and Minolta
scanner carry Digital ICE to remove dust and marks from your negatives and
slide.
Both are not too hard to understand, the software is easy to learn after
some practice.

Chris Williams
N'awlins