Subject: [Leica] Ultra-wide on an SLR
From: "David Kieltyka" <daverk@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 20:49:18 -0400

Andrew Nemeth <azn@nemeng.com> wrote:

> BTW, I use my R6.2 + 16mm fisheye for panoramic work - a lot.
>
> Latest material, my southernmost tip of Australia tour:
>
> <http://4020.net/secape

Andrew, I really like the 360º panoramic photos. Were these all done with
the 16mm f/2.8 fisheye? What stitching software did you use? I'm tempted to
get the 16 for my impending trip to the southwest US. Lots of extreme
wide-angle subject matter out there. I have a 21mm f/4 Super Angulon on loan
from an acquaintance and am finding, to my surprise, I get on much better
with this focal length via an SLR than on a rangefinder.

- -Dave-