Subject: Re: [Leica] wk21/sl
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2001 19:11:47 -0500

> Hi Steve,
>
> I like the alternate best. I do not remember who commented that the main
> picture suffers a bit from having the outside space included (Ted, I
> think), but I agree with that. The alternate feels more cramped, which is
> what you are trying to convey, I think.
>
> Nathan

Hi Nathan,

Not really. I was actually trying to say that I was jammed in my seat (along
with many others) and had few options. It would be nice for me say I was
trying to convey a certain message but I had the camera with me and was
getting bored so....I just tried to shoot any interesting stuff around me. I
found the little boy with binoculars very enthusiastic and cute. And on the
alternate I thought that guy had an interesting face.

sl

PS

wk22 is up