Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS: A Red Dot story NOW: equipment load.
From: Steven Alexander <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2001 14:22:11 -0400

At only 62 I'm not as experienced as some of our correspondents; however, I
have been shooting for well over 40 years.  I carried the whole store with
me at one time, that was 2 M2's an M3 and 5 lens. Then it became several
cases of stuff lots of bodies and many lens plus lights and other stuff.
Last trip out I had 3 M6's 6 lens.  Sure I might need that 180/300 or
something else but I'm trying to keep it small and controlled.

My simple mind needs simple systems and I seem to get the images I need.

Happy snaps,
Steven Alexander