Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: All possible mistakes..
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 22:37:37 EDT

In a message dated 5/31/01 2:10:25 PM, john@pinkheadedbug.com writes:

>4x5 of course gives you an almost infinite number of combinations of ways
>of
>screwing things up. I have not even got through one percent of one percent
>of them yet, not for want of trying either.

John,
I know what you mean.  Just when I thought I had made most of the mistakes
possible in 35mm, I started shooting 4x5.  The list of errors seems to be
endless.  I like yours of not covering the film box-I'm sure I'll try it one
day.  I've done it with paper, but not film.  How come these simple
mechanical cameras (Leicas- there I worked it in! and 4x5) are so
complicated?  Of course the fault may not lie with the equipment, but maybe
the operator.  No, couldn't be!  When things go wrong I remind myself to
breathe, breathe...
Richard Wasserman

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: All possible mistakes..)