Subject: Re: [Leica] A new beginning...
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 22:06:05 -0400

Chaz:  Some good potential in the images.  Looks like some interesting
personalities and settings.  I'm not a big fan of "Dutch" angles.  Therefore
my favorite is "Grant Ave. and Pacific".  I'm not sure that the 21 always
suits what you are trying to do.  I would sometimes like to see the people
closer like in the first image.  Still the 21 provides a good look at the
surroundings and works very well on "Grant Ave. and Pacific".

Mike D