Subject: Re: [Leica] website
From: shino@ubspainewebber.com
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 18:16:34 -0400 (EDT)

> Karen, your Web site shows a blank page in Netscape 4.77
> It displays correctly in Internet Explorer 5.5
>
> There appears to be some JavaScript code on the main page that is not
> compatible with Netscape 4.x.  I don't have Netscape 6 so I can't try
> that.

FYI, netscape 6.01 on solaris 2.7 brings  up http://www.karensorensen.com
just fine.
(6.01 is SLOW but better than i expected, considering
its bad rap--at the very least, it can look at most pages
that 4.X can't look it)

- -rei

Replies: Reply from "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com> (Re: [Leica] website)