Subject: Re : [Leica] Sebastiao Salgado on BBC
From: "Bernard Degaute" <bernard.degaute@village.uunet.be>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 18:50:36 +0200

>Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 12:42:51 +0100
>From: David Morgan <morgdm@itl.net>
>Subject: [Leica] Sebastiao Salgado
>An advance notice to UK members.
>
>There is a documentary about Sebastiao's latest collection, "Migrations" on
>the BBC2 program Arena on Wednesday evening at 11:25pm
>

>David

Thanks to David I could *record* (00.25 AM ) this interview of S Salagado by
J Berger.
Here in Belgiulm we can also receive BB1 and BBC2 with cable-TV. But in my
paper this program was only mentioned as "Arena" and the name of Salgado
didn't appeared in the listing.
So thanks in advance to keep us informed about photography programs on BBC
channnels.

Bernard

bernard.degaute@village.uunet.be