Subject: Re: [Leica] BIEVRES
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 13:17:50 EDT

Dans un courrier daté du 30/05/01 21:46:11 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
jcberger@jcberger.com a écrit :

> I will too. I'll be happy to meet you and others fellow Luggers. I'll
>  probably be on the stand of a reseller from Lyon called Carre Couleur (just
>  down the place in the street around it). In case I'm not there I'll be
>  looking for some gear on other stands. :-)
>
>  I learned today that Bievres seems to be the world largest photo flea
market
>  in the world! Any comment? Do you guys know really large ones?
>
>  ---
>  Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)
>  Systems and RDBMS consultant (MCSE)
>  Lyon, France
>  http://www.jcberger.com

Ok JC . How could we recongnize ourselves ? Don't tell me : wear a Leica !
I propose any lugger going to Bievres to show a simple white sticker ,
( 1x 2 inches ) with the letters LUG written on it .
The sticker could be apposed on is shirt .
What do you think ?

I will arrive early on sunday morning , looking for a TRI-E , with a possible
part trade for my brand new Summicron .
I may also trade my " like new in box " M6 Classic Chrome for the same in
black .
Let me know if you are ok for the sticker thing .
Chears

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE
will soon walk with mud covered combat boots...