Subject: Re: [Leica] Adding warming gel to SF-20 flash?
From: Tommi Kahara <kahara@lut.fi>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 12:54:18 +0300 (EETDST)

Get a Lee filters swatchbook. It is small (so it can be in a camera bag
all the time). It has hundreds of filters including the colour correction
filters. The filters are big enough to cover approx. the size of Metz 45
flash head. Or just cut the right size filter for smaller flashes. I got
mine free from a shop that sells Lee filters.

 PL 300 FIN-53101 LPR | +358-5-2232198 | http://iki.fi/dummy