Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital cropping
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 18:00:29 -0500

Good memory, Doug. I recall that exchange. That was 2, maybe 3-years ago. I
haven't used an EOS since. Forgot that I even longed to own an EOS system at
one time.

>>If my memory still works we had an e-mail exchange on a similar
subject a while ago.  You had been photographing a baseball game with EOS
and R7 equipment and got more "keepers" with the R7 because it had no motor
or winder.  With the EOS you tended to rely on the motor for catching the
peak action but with the R7 you relied on your experience and timing to
catch the peak action.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com<<