Subject: RE: [Leica] Who does a 2-cam to 3-cam conversion??? (again)
From: Douglas Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 13:36:13 -0400 (EDT)

- ------Original Message------
From: "Randy Andrade" <smaugmra@abq.com>
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Sent: May 30, 2001 5:17:47 PM GMT
Subject: [Leica] Who does a 2-cam to 3-cam conversion???  (again)

I need to ask again if anyone KNOWS who does a 2-cam to 3-cam conversion on
the older Leica R-series lenses.  I was originally pointed to Sherrie, but
have had no response from her via e-mail regarding this conversion, except
for a very old message sent before I asked this question stating she no
longer works on R-series cameras.
<<<

Sherry would much rather talk on the phone than answer e-mail.  She doesn't
work on R-series cameras but does work on Leicaflexes.  You could also try
Don Goldberg.  Last I knew Sherry still does the conversion.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com