Subject: Re: [Leica] Two bodies two film types
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 19:42:45 -0700

 Missed the start of this thread, but: me too.

I've tried multiple bodies with different films and always forget which is
which (even if the bodies are different). The more variables, the more film
I waste.

Now I carry two identical M3s with different lenses, set the shutter speeds
the same, and forget to adjust the apertures when I swap.

Still, more variables wouldn't help at all...

Mike Quinn