Subject: RE: [Leica] New Images
From: Douglas Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 22:10:21 -0400 (EDT)

- ------Original Message------
From: "Jay Burleson" <jayburleson@earthlink.net>
To: Leica Users Group <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: May 30, 2001 1:35:11 AM GMT
Subject: [Leica] New Images

I have just posted 40+ new images from a recent trip to Victoria. (Next
time, I'll let Ted and the others know I'm in town.)
All Leica shots - Butchart Gardens and around downtown Victoria.
http://www.jayburleson.com/newimages.html
Enjoy, and comments, on or offline, are welcome.
<<<

Jay,

There are some interesting images in this group but 43 photos at once is a
bit much for me to digest!!  I think you could be a little more selective
and the end result would be a stronger presentation.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com