Subject: [Leica] 5 pdf's
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 17:21:18 -0700

On my Darkroom Geek page now i have 5 pdf's you can download and are optimized
for printing which you might find hysterically funny.
They have all been updated and tweaked and cleaned up this weekend except the
aspect ratios.
http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/Catagorypages/DarkroomGeek.html

1. A Lens angle of view table from half frame to 8x10. Not on the diagonal but the
horizontal long side which is far more useful.

2. My ten tray darkroom layout now has a cost analyze at the bottom row.

3. My zone system chart has been cleaned up.

4. For running two rapid fixes on my film now i have a control sheet so i know when
to throw a gallon bottle out or move it over. And a cost analysis again.
It cost 7 cents a roll to fix a roll of film if you belive my numbers.

5. And if you are into rectangles; formats, i have an Aspect Ratio chart so you can
get square or panoramic and anything in between and call it it's own special name!
And you can see the formats drawn to scale for a visual comparison.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/