Subject: RE: [Leica] Two bodies two film types
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 14:55:46 -0500

Doug,

>>>I've found the best use for two bodies is to use two lenses with the same
film, for example one body with 560mm, other with 250mm, film determined by
prevailing light conditions (K64 usually).  This keep me ready for near and
sort-of-far distance birds with virtually no downtime for changing lenses.<<

Indeed. With a 250 it's not like you can take two steps forward and make it
a 560! :)

Dave