Subject: Re: [Leica] Two bodies two film types
From: Johnny Deadman <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 15:44:25 -0400

on 5/29/01 12:46 PM, Rodgers, David at david.rodgers@xo.com wrote:

> It's taken me a long time to learn that two bodies with only one film type
> is really handy; and in many ways much better than using two different types
> of film. Still, can't help that I have the urge to get a third M6 for some
> color film. Old habits die hard.

I used to carry two bodies with two film types and it's a complete headache.
Different film speeds, always the wrong lens on the wrong body, running out
of the wrong kind of film at the wrong moment. Ack!

Two bodies with the same film is terrific.

The only thing better is one body, one film, one lens, but that takes more
courage.

(of course Gene Smith found another solution... FIVE bodies... color and BW,
wide and long lenses for each, plus one spare. But he was nuts).
- --
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Two bodies two film types)