Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Gallery
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 11:49:06 -0500

No problem Ted, It is not the Leica Gallery postings I
object to, but as the old saying goes, if you open the door
to one, you gotta let them all in.

I agree that it is Brian's call, that's why I cautiously
suggested it may not be my place.  But, if several posters
felt that way, maybe Rose and Jay might want to wait until
Fridays to do their posting.
Regards,
SonC
http://www.SonC.com

Ted sez:
> And Sonny if I mistook your post too seriously I
apologize. However, there
> were a couple of others that were a tad too seriously
laying down laws!

Message from "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <cartersn@nsula.edu> ([Leica] Leica Gallery)
Message from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica Gallery)