Subject: RE: [Leica] cl vs ql17? CL.
From: "Vozeh, Colin" <colin@longitude.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 08:20:45 -0400

I'm with Eric and JG on this one - I carry it every day in NYC.  I may lack
common sense, but I do not lack amusing photographs.  Try it for a while -
you'll probably worry less about it.

If you want to carry a camera, but are afraid of (what? You didn't say),
then why not consider a lesser P&S?  I guess what I'm trying to say is that
if you're afraid to carry an M6, you should be afraid to carry a CL as well.
They're both expensive Leicas.  Besides, the camera might be only $500, but
you'll probably have a $1500 lens on it anyway.

Aside:  went to dinner yesterday with my wife, mother, brother, his wife and
their new son.  Somehow, I forgot my watch.  I never do that - how
incredibly irritating!  I was uncomfortable the whole time.  But I didn't
forget the M6. :)

C.