Subject: [Leica] Erwin Puts book - Leica Gallery, NYC
From: LeicaPhoto@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 17:23:53 EDT

We were reminded that apparently, despite our long entry today, we neglected
to say that the Puts book  - Leica Lens Compendium - comes with a signed
nameplate which can be put-in by us before shipping.
As the books came to us directly from Hove in England and Puts does not live
there, this was thought to be the best solution to get them to us as quickly
as possible.
If we receive orders with no instructions regarding this, they will be sent
with the signed-nameplate attached in the book.
Best regards, Rose and Jay Deutsch/Leica Gallery