Subject: [Leica] RE: S3
From: Félix López de Maturana <fmaturana@inicia.es>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 22:23:54 +0200

"In Belgium, the S3 is imported by the official Nikon distributor (who
happen to
be the Leica distributor by the way) and they where offered to dealers to
order
as soon the news was on the web one year ago."

Lucien,

You're right. I was offered a S3 some months ago by the Nikon distributor. 6
were scheduled for Spain. I'm not interested in artificial "historical"
cameras. I believe they are marketing operations. Other thing could be real
veteran cameras. In fact I own Nikon F, F2, F3, F4 and F5 but in Leica field
I'm a begginer...Just a M6...

Kind regards

Félix

PS. Excuse this OT