Subject: Re: [Leica] Speaking of magazines........
From: Tom.Henson@bakerbotts.com
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 23:10:18 -0500

I too read Amateur Photographer from the UK. It is expensive to buy in the
states without a subscription. They do have excellent articles and amateur
photos. I find their film comparisons particularly helpful.

My impression is that amateur photography in the UK and Europe is much more
organized and supported by magazines like this. It is getting harder and
harder to find worthwhile articles in any American publication.

I do occasionally buy PDN (Photo District News) and their web site is good.
I don't remember their web address, but it may be www.pdn.com

Tom Henson

Replies: Reply from Christer Almqvist <christer@almqvist.net> (Re: [Leica] Speaking of magazines........)
Reply from "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net> (Re: [Leica] Speaking of magazines........)