Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica in Goose Bay ( Canada )
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 00:37:16 -02-30

At 02:24 PM 5/26/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello everybody .
>
> >From the 16 th of august , I will fly my big Radar machine
>to Goose Bay Canada .
>Is there any Luger in the area ?

...are you kidding? You would have a hard time finding a LEICA anywhere in
Labrador if I'm not there on an assignment.  ...however the German air
force does to training missions out of the air base there.

I am, probably, the closest, in St. John's, Newfoundland.
If you stop for a pee or refuel here, please get in touch.

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
http://www.straylight.ca
709-576-2297
PictureDesk International .....news pictures ONLINE!
http://www.picturedesk.org  and http://www.newscom.com