Subject: Re: [Leica] JOBO Processors
From: henry <henry@henryambrose.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 11:36:23 -0500

>  On that note, using the Expo-Disc and Sunny f16, both my M6 bodies need
>+2/3 stop EI compensation. I wonder if they're all set up that way.

>John Hicks
Interesting.
Both my M6s (with my metering technique) are 2/3rds stop off compared to
my incident meters. In other words I set the film speed on the incident
to 2/3 of the camera speed to get similar results.
100 on the camera
64 on the meter
Never causes a problem, I just know its there. And I think I had put it
off to my technique. Might still be that.

Henry

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] JOBO Processors)