Subject: Re: [Leica] JOBO Processors
From: John Hicks <jbh@magicnet.net>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 12:00:23 -0400

At 09:44 PM 5/25/01 -0700, you wrote:

>And shadow density matched?!

  In most instances, yes.
  In looking for N- times, using _half_ the intermittent-agitation time for
HP5+ in D-76H 1:3 I was still getting EI 400, defined as .10 DU or slightly
higher for a Zone I exposure. Not what I expected, but there it is.
  The only oddity was Delta 100 in D-76H 1:3; for a matched curve shape for
N it dropped to EI 80. D-76H 1:1 gave EI 100.
  To make test strips I use a Contax G2, which has rather consistent
shutter speeds, exposing the film with a Wallace Expo-Disc, and the meter's
calibrated to Sunny f16. Your mileage may vary. <g>
  On that note, using the Expo-Disc and Sunny f16, both my M6 bodies need
+2/3 stop EI compensation. I wonder if they're all set up that way.

John Hicks

jbh@magicnet.net