Subject: RE: [Leica] model releases etc.
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 12:16:58 -0700

A case in point is one of my personal photographuic icons, Dave Harvey.  A lot of what he shoots is "street photography" in it's purest form.  Where, for me, it becomes photojournalism is when his street photos take their place in a story that has a broader theme than just the street photos themselves.  So, I'd agree that intent is key.  Street photos are are a record of a place and time.  Whether (and how) they go beyond that is up to the photographer and editor.