Subject: Re: [Leica] the truth about the stoned women
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 05:44:31 -0700

Akkas wrote:
> group as a lieca owner am i in wrong group????<<<

Hi Akkas,
You are in the Leica group alright, it's sometimes the "topic gets off
track."

However, in some cases because of getting off track, we learn about the ways
of life practiced by our fellow Leica owners as you do in your religion
country.

Stay with us my Leica friend and you'll still learn about the Leica camera
and it's uses.
regards,
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited