Subject: Re: [Leica] Beat the Fungus
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 12:36:31 -0700

Tom Christiansen wrote:

> Hi,
><Snip>
> Makes sense. In clean room water supplies UV light is used to kill any
> bacteria/fungi in the water. Dunno the intensity of the UV light, though.
>
> Tom

Welcome to the LUG Tom!! why not post your website at the end of your post so
people can check out your excellent work with Zeiss glass.

Folks, Tom took me shooting all over Seattle when i took the train up there in
the middle of February when they had the big snow storm.
He is big in the right as well as left brained departments! And not a bad guy!

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/